Dumex Surecare Eye Pads Sterile 2 5/8 Inches X 1 5/8 Inches --- 25

Dumex Surecare Eye Pads Sterile 2 5/8 Inches X 1 5/8 Inches --- 25These were are great bargin exp with the price at $0.37 each total cost. They are sterile, round and plently big enough.

Price these pads at Rite Aid or CVS, and you'll see that the price here is very good especially with home delivery in the bargain. I like that the pads are sterile, soft, and absorbent. Mrs. Spudman recently had toe surgery and found these pads to be the perfect size to wrap around her tender toe. The pads are sealed so securely that the package must be opened with a pair of scissors; this ensures that they remain sterile.

Note: These eye pads should not be confused with Apple's I-pads. I know because these pads come with no wires, no screen, no controls.

Buy Dumex Surecare Eye Pads Sterile 2 5/8 Inches X 1 5/8 Inches --- 25 Now

Quite large nice size. I searched and searched for the ultimate First Aid Kit, but could not locate one that had everything I wanted in it. I ended up buying a smaller $25+ version that had a LOT of smaller, individually wrapped items and then researched about 10 on the market that I liked parts of and printed out their contents. I went line by line and crossed out what I did not want in mine and highlighted what I did want. I bought a very large, plastic tool box to store it all in and now I am ready for BEAR! The entire "personalized" kit is NOT cheap, but it is customized with anything and everything but the kitchen sink. If you use coupons (Bed Bath & Beyond) and gift cards, etc., you can save some money when building the kit and VERY IMPORTANT if you have a flex spending account, MANY if not most of these first aid items are reimbursable with FLEX SPENDING DOLLARS!!!

Read Best Reviews of Dumex Surecare Eye Pads Sterile 2 5/8 Inches X 1 5/8 Inches --- 25 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment