Curad Non-Stick Pads, 3 Inches X 4 Inches, 20 Count, (Pack of 2)

Curad Non-Stick Pads, 3 Inches X 4 Inches, 20 Count,The item was as described and arrived on time without any problems! I would definitely recommend this product and this seller! I need 3x4 gauze pads on a daily basis, and that can get very expensive. This was a great deal for 40 total pads! I'm going to continue purchasing this item, from this seller, for as long as I need them!

I've been treating an ulcer on my ankle and these pads prevent the medicine from weeping through. I would suggest these for anyone who needs or cares for someone with a wound.

Buy Curad Non-Stick Pads, 3 Inches X 4 Inches, 20 Count, (Pack of 2) Now

I used this on 2nd degree burn wound, doesn't stick to the injured skin, works as promised. I used it to apply a healing cream on it and use as a dressing on the wound

Read Best Reviews of Curad Non-Stick Pads, 3 Inches X 4 Inches, 20 Count, (Pack of 2) Here

My mother get leg ulcers and this is the only non stick pad that works. It does not irritate her leg or stick to the ulcer in any way. It's great!

Want Curad Non-Stick Pads, 3 Inches X 4 Inches, 20 Count, (Pack of 2) Discount?

I keep a supply of these for people and animals. They work great for covering wounds and then bandaging with vetwrap. I highly recommend this product.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment