CoverGirl LashBlastFusion Mascara, 1 Tube

CoverGirl LashBlastFusion Mascara Very Black 860, 13.1 ml, 1 TubeCustomer review from the Amazon Vine Program I'm no drag queen, but I like a full lash. I like both drugstore brands and shopping at Sephora, but I have developed a certain mascara expectation. This unfortunately didn't really meet it.

I was thrilled to see the merging of volumizing and lengthening, because I want it all. When I applied this though, it was just a very natural look. It would be fantastic for tweens or teens getting their feet wet in makeup.

I don't go nuts with coats of mascara, usually two is my max. My favorites are Benefit Bad Gal and Bare Escentuals buxom lash. I also like Maybelline Great Lash. This covergirl tube didn't even come close to the volume, lengthening or deep black of those.

Otherwise, it stayed put nicely, didn't streak or smudge. Came off easily. I wouldn't buy it again, but will definitely use it on hot summer days when I go the basic route.

I'm an Asian with longer eyelashes than most other Asians but this mascara did absolutely nothing for me.

It clumped and smeared three hours into a school day. Maybe it's just me but I hate looking like a racoon.

Buy CoverGirl LashBlastFusion Mascara, 1 Tube Now

It seems that any negative reviews of this product get negative rating, but unfortunately I have to agree with them, and there are plenty of reasons, so here it goes;

I've used dozens of brands from cheap to expensive and regardless of the price this is at the bottom of mascara world for me. The packaging is insane, the tube is huge, I can only imagine a gorilla trying to hold it, not a woman, and the wand is also thick to the point where it's hard to maneuver, I find that the skinny ones are easy to handle in one's hand and the bristles don't need fifty thousand little combs to deliver the product. It's extremely hard to wield this tube; it almost looks like a weapon. The package is fat but the lashes come out very average. I get better results with a $2 drugstore mascara than this over hyped product that in all reality shouldn't exist.

This was a free product from Amazon Vine, and as excited as I was about it, I'm going to toss it and get something else, it's very hard to use and not worth the stress of applying. After using it I know I will not be purchasing it in the future, because honestly it's one of the most annoying, clumsy and horribly designed products. And the joke is that my lashes didn't look amazing, so it wasn't even worth the effort. I think more time should have been spend making the fluid better than making the tube so huge that it's hard to use. When I apply my makeup I do it with surgical skill (when I have time of course) but this was a clumsy experience every single time.

Read Best Reviews of CoverGirl LashBlastFusion Mascara, 1 Tube Here

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program UPDATE: September 3, 2010: Since I've been using this 90 days now, it's time to discard this tube for hygienic reasons at the 90 day mark, still no clumping, and the mascara wand isn't all goopy either like most of them get at this age. I will purchase this again.

Over the years I've used $35 department-store mascara as well as $4 drugstore mascara. This LashBlast Fusion is one of the best mascaras I've tried.

It doesn't flake or clump, it washes off easily, my lashes don't feel stiff. I am blessed with long lashes naturally, but they have become thinner over the past few years. One or 2 coats of it does the trick for me for a daytime look. This mascara makes them look full and lush again.

I've been using this 2 weeks and other mascaras I've used, almost every one, have started clumping on me after the first two weeks passed. This wand looks the same as it did when it was new and I inserted it into the tube for the first time. I also like the fact that the wand doesn't have that big glob on the tip when I remove it.

This mascara is a winner and I will purchase it when I run out.

Want CoverGirl LashBlastFusion Mascara, 1 Tube Discount?

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I have tried MANY mascaras since I first began wearing make up; always with a goal to get thicker, longer lashes (without having to go with falsies).

The Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion is a mascara that doesn't easily clump and is VERY waterproof. As for really noticing any lengthing or thickening, though, I didn't.

Would I purchase this? I would, after trying a couple of other brands and I found they didn't work as I'd like either. It would be in my top 5 choices.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment