Accu-Chek Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips

Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Blood Glucose Test Strips, 100 CountI receive these strips every 3 months through mail order who bills my insurance. However they only send me enough

for testing once a day. There are times when I feel I should test more than that so unfortunately I run out before my next delivery.

I would go to the pharmacy and purchase strips which are VERY expensive and I would pay out of pocket. I looked the item up on Amazon I was able to purchase three boxes of the exact same strips through Amazon or the same amount I paid for one box. They work the same and I am very happy.

I received them in record time an am very satisfied. I would purchase again!

Am very satisfied with Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips! The price was excellent, other places (Wal-Mart, Walgreens etc.) were ridiculous 3-4 times more with their prices. I was a little skeptical when I ordered, but when the product came I was pleasantly surprised ... the expiration date was 30 Apr 2013, still good for 1 year. I would definately purchase from this seller again!

Buy Accu-Chek Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips Now

The Accu-Chek Aviva Plus 50 pack was shipped/received promptly. The expiration date is 16 months away. This works great for me because so far I'm not diabetic but like to monitor occasionally.

Read Best Reviews of Accu-Chek Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips Here

I purchased the item and the box looked opened. it was closed with a piece of tape and inside there were only 32 strips instead of 50. Also, there was a strip with a blood stain which was disgusting. when it comes to this kind of product, the least you expect is a clean and sanitary item, but I was horrified when I checked it out.

Want Accu-Chek Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips Discount?

We received the test strips on time. The box was previously opened and the computer chip had a different code than the two vials of test strips, which made the product completely useless. Needless to say I returned the item and will not purchase from this vendor again. Better Safety screening should be done on medical supply items.

Save 77% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment