HY-TAPE The Original Pink Tape, 1 in. x 5 yds - Each.

HY-TAPE The Original Pink Tape, 1 in. x 5 yds - Each.I read about this when I was looking for some help swiming with an ostomy. It helps protect the wafer (I wear a 2 piece) from messing with the seal.

I have to tape a crooked toe to keep it in place and this tape works the best for this purpose of all the tapes I've tried. It has just the right elasticity and great adhesion plus it does not irritate my skin.

Buy HY-TAPE The Original Pink Tape, 1 in. x 5 yds - Each. Now

I was disappointed with this tape but intend to try a wider tape. The one inch wide tape did not hold the ostomy wafer in place. I suspect the one inch was just too narrow for this type of use. This tape is well-thought of in the ostomy community and I intend to try it again. This is just a warning for people with stomas that one inch probably won't work and I will update the review after I try a wider version.

Read Best Reviews of HY-TAPE The Original Pink Tape, 1 in. x 5 yds - Each. Here

This is not "The Original Pink Tape" by HY-TAPE as advertised, but it is instead a knockoff brand of inferior quality.

Want HY-TAPE The Original Pink Tape, 1 in. x 5 yds - Each. Discount?

I did not order this thru amazon but I have such a strong dislike for it that I felt I need to share. I decided to try this and ordered thru my insulin pump supply company. I had issues with other tapes sticking and getting rashes (like tegaderm, IV 3000, hypaflix, etc) that I wanted to try this since it claims "adheres securely to skin that is wet, oily or hairy, yet is still gentle on delicate skin" and "waterproof". I have tried it several times and it does not live up to its description. It falls off after I shower (thus not waterproof), and with in a hour after putting on dry skin it is falling off. It does not stick well at all. Save your money and get something else. I went back to tegaderm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment