First Aid Only 3" X 5 Yd. Elastic Bandage, Latex-free With Two Fasteners, 12-Count Boxes

First Aid Only 3' X 5 Yd. Elastic Bandage, Latex-free With Two Fasteners, 12-Count BoxesBought some for my wrist. Can't say much about this staple Item. It's cheap and it does exactly what it offers, no problems. I would buy again.

The descriptor is 3" X 5 YD elastic bandage, elastic free, 12 count boxes. Everything was true except these bandages are 30 to 36" long (barely ONE 1 yard long). We also ended up paying $3.17 postage due.

I returned them, not as advertised. My husband could not use them unless we sewed three of them together which we were not about to do.

Buy First Aid Only 3" X 5 Yd. Elastic Bandage, Latex-free With Two Fasteners, 12-Count Boxes Now

Just got this elastic bandage it is not cheap quality at all. I like it very much exactly what I was looking for.

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Only 3" X 5 Yd. Elastic Bandage, Latex-free With Two Fasteners, 12-Count Boxes Here

Perfect for those who have a true latex allergy (I can't even handle the rubber gripping on most pens). With this wrap I had no rashes or reactions. Only problem is that they are pretty flimsy and will not last for more than two or three wears so make sure you buy the wraps in bundles if you need to wear the wrap on a regular basis.

Want First Aid Only 3" X 5 Yd. Elastic Bandage, Latex-free With Two Fasteners, 12-Count Boxes Discount?

I have sleep apnea and use a CPAP machine (actually a BiPAP) and there is not a chinstrap that will work to keep my mouth closed. I have tried every brand, make and model with absolutely no success. Generic ace bandages are the most economic and functionally efficient for keeping my mouth closed while using a nasal mask. If you wrap the bandage carefully you will not poke yourself with the clips--it will be the most comfortable chinstrap you ever use! Because of the shape of my face and sleeping positions I cannot use anything but a nasal mask. This is a cheap and extremely efficient solution. I subtracted one star for quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment