Member's Mark Alcohol Swabs, 400-Count

Member's Mark Alcohol Swabs, 400-CountThese swabs are way too dry to be used for cleaning a finger before checking your blood.

I do not fell the area is sufficiently cleaned since there is hardly any alcohol on the swab -

I would not purchase again

I bought these the first time because they sold them in bulk at my warehouse store. I have been buying them ever since. I use them for my skin, they are exfoliating and seemingly dry, but they pack a perfect amount of liquid needed to do the job and dry quickly. I was forced to buy a different brand, where the pad was slippery and VERY wet, and it just didn't meet my needs.

Buy Member's Mark Alcohol Swabs, 400-Count Now

excellent, very happy that this very good product I recommend for this subject. I assure you liked this product ok

Read Best Reviews of Member's Mark Alcohol Swabs, 400-Count Here

These are great! I don't use them that often, but when I do, they are still moist and ready for swabbing!

Want Member's Mark Alcohol Swabs, 400-Count Discount?

Item arrived when specified. Superior product. Would order again. Much better than other swab brands. Husband uses them every day.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment