Medline Curad PF Nitrile Exam Gloves, 1000 per Case

Medline CUR8315 Nitrile Powder-Free Exam Glove, Medium, 100/BoxThere was a problem with the order which led to getting these gloves at a discounted rate. The seller's customer service should be applauded. The gloves themselves are very useful and certainly more durable than latex. In the end, you get what you pay for.

I am a full time 24/7 caregiver for two family members, and well, needless to say gloves are necessary for the obvious sanitary reasons. These Curad Nitrile Exam Gloves are really great; they are durable, and stand up to the tasks I need to do.

The only unfortunate (in my mind) fact is that these gloves are made in China. Who knew? We can't make gloves like this here in the USA? The "Curad" brand has been around for as long as I can remember (and I can remember more than a half-century). That is my reasoning for giving four stars instead of five. Well, I need disposable gloves until my familial responsibilities are fulfilled, and these do live up to the tasks. Order with confidence.

Buy Medline Curad PF Nitrile Exam Gloves, 1000 per Case Now

The gloves are good but they run large. I need them to be tight like my secon skin so i always use small but this onces feel like mediom from any other company. They r too big for me so i am stuck with lots of them but i cant order them again. If you have larger hands those are good and cheaper then others...quality is good they dont break easly

Read Best Reviews of Medline Curad PF Nitrile Exam Gloves, 1000 per Case Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment