Delta Carbona 431 2.6-Ounce Color Run Remover

Delta Carbona 431 2.6-Ounce Color Run Remover
  • Use Color Run Remover to brighten your whites that have become dingy from dye absorbed from other garments.

I was a bit concerned and didn't want to try the product since it wasn't getting good reviews, then I actually read Carbona products are crap! But, I cannot find Rit color run remover anywhere, so I decided to risk ruining the garment and tried it anyway. It worked perfectly! I guess you just need to read the instructions. I'm guessing the people who weren't successful used too hot of water and soaked the garment too long. I used warm water and soaked the sweatshirt for one half hour and the pink came out. I would use this again, just read the wash instructions on the label and don't soak it for hours or overnight.

Buy Delta Carbona 431 2.6-Ounce Color Run Remover Now

I am sorry there have been poor reviews. I have used these products for years and when used correctly and for the right stain, they work amazingly well. I have also used the stain grabber and it worked as well. I, for one, will always have one for each type of stain in my laundry room!

Read Best Reviews of Delta Carbona 431 2.6-Ounce Color Run Remover Here

I have little experience with stain removers, but when a blue dress that was damp came into contact with a white vintage tablecloth and my favorite pale yellow dress on the way home from the laundromat, there was trouble. I had given up on both of them after treating the stains with clorox color safe stain remover, bar soap (mom's secret!) A friend told me dye and stain removers like this one exist, and since I couldn't find it locally I bought it from Amazon. By the time I finally got around to the stains they were a good month and a half old. I followed the simple directions, using the hottest tap water I could get and a freshly boiled kettle of water to boost the heat, dissolved all the powder in about three gallons of this hot water in the kitchen sink, and dunked in my stained things. The dark colors in the table cloth turned an odd maroon, and the pale yellow dress instantly went gray! I couldn't even tell if the stains were gone, but it seemed the white of the tablecloth was no longer splotchy with blue, so with less than one minute in the stain remover hot bath I drained and rinsed the two cotton items--and what happened? The colors all went back to normal and there were no stains! Wow! It works fast. Don't walk away from it. Use it on stains you know are dye stains. Good luck! I certainly had a great success with this product! The only objection is that it is smelly, and I can't get it locally. But I will buy it again and never throw out laundromat accident items again!

Want Delta Carbona 431 2.6-Ounce Color Run Remover Discount?

I washed and dried my daughter's yellow shirt before I realized it had blue stains on it from the other clothes. After treating with an oxi product the stain did not come out. I tried Carbona color run remover; soaked the shirt overnight and it looks great! Definitely will use this again.

Without noticing a nasty blue shirt already in the washer I put 2 white pants and 2 white shirts to wash which were totally ruined! I happen to come across Carbona in some blogs. I initially ordered just once packet of Carbona and tried washing of the color bleed, but that didnt work.

I ordered 3 more and this time used all of them as per the instuction at the back of the box. I rinsed the clothes in the washer for 20 minutes and ran a full wash cycle later on. I must say I was so happy to see clean white clothes lying in my washer after all this effort!

Its like these white pants and shirts didnt have any color bleed at all. I completely recommend it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment