4pc Medium Size / MEDICAL ALERT - FIRST AID container PILL CASE Set - Key Chain - Water Resistant

4pc Medium Size / MEDICAL ALERT - FIRST AID container PILL CASE Set - Key Chain - Water ResistantThese are very nice, well constructed pill carriers. The Medium size is good for a moderate number of pills. It will fit about 8-10 round aspirin-type pills, or about 4-5 gel caps, as there is an inner plastic lining which takes up some of the interior space. Large vitamin pills need to be put in along the long axis, to allow space for other pills. I'm using one to carry a few Advil gel-caps in my purse, as the little containers are shatterproof, and seal well (no more picking purse fuzz off your Advil when you've got a headache). The screw-tops make a bit of metal-on-metal noise, and if not lined up correctly, can give you a moment of that nails-on-blackboard sound, but after the first few uses, this seemed to dissipate. I may try a touch of wax or even mineral oil (it doesn't break down) on the one I use most frequently. I assume they're anodized aluminum, as they're very light weight, and the colors are nice and vibrant. My only wish is that they had a few other colors. I expect them to wear well, as they are very sturdy and nicely made.

delivery was timely and well packaged, but I was surprised at how large theywere for a "medium size" it easily fits nickels. I would have preffered a more discreet size, but it is strudy, easy to open and close.

Buy 4pc Medium Size / MEDICAL ALERT - FIRST AID container PILL CASE Set - Key Chain - Water Resistant Now

These things are much better than your average pill container. I've always had problems with pill containers opening in my pocket. These don't and they never get lost because you can attach them to your key chain. Very good idea.

Read Best Reviews of 4pc Medium Size / MEDICAL ALERT - FIRST AID container PILL CASE Set - Key Chain - Water Resistant Here

I suffered a heart-attack last year 2009, and was given alot of pills to carry to take at my lunch times, saw this and gave it a try, I travel alot, and this little vile fits perfectly in my pants, and I can carry all my necessary pills plus large mulitvitamin.

Highly recommend this for those using zip lock baggies.

Want 4pc Medium Size / MEDICAL ALERT - FIRST AID container PILL CASE Set - Key Chain - Water Resistant Discount?

I always had problems remembering where my ear plugs were or just simply losing them, nice pairs too, $50+ pairs of ear plugs. I've lost MANY a pair, and since I have regular gigs 4-5 nights a week, saving my hearing is a very serious issue for me. Then, while looking for such a "pill bottle" as this, I came across a website that includes ear plugs with it for $55!!!! Insane! No way I'm paying that again! So I bought THIS instead, along with a good reliable pair of washable/reusable "Hearo" earplugs for under $10, I now have my hearing protection with me ALWAYS and it feels GREAT to be able to say that. My fellow band mates and collaborative musicians have been searching for such items since my recommendation.

ALSO.... great for factory workers, construction workers etc... anyone that needs ear plugs regularly should own this, keep your own earplugs (custom ones fit too) and stop using and wasting disposable ear plugs!

Save 53% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment