Campho-Phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Liquid

Campho-Phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Liquid, 1.5-Ounce BottleHave been using this product for more than 50+ years for all kinds of skin problems that arise. Bug bites, cold sores, skin eruptions, inflamed nasal opening (dry weather?) cracked corners of mouth, split/cracked skin around nails in winter, rashes, down yonder inflammations because of hormonal changes and probably things I can't even remember. I do know one thing, I would NOT be without this product in my medicine cabinet!

Champho-Phenique is the best product I have found for the itch of insect bites. It provides fast relief from mosquito, tick and chigger bites.

Buy Campho-Phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Liquid Now

My Grandfather was a Druggist at the turn of the century, and he always had this on hand in his home!This along with Listerine Mouthwash my parents also always had. They Have been a standard in my life for over 70 years.I have cured many skin ailments with Campho-Phenique. Stops Itch quick.Can't beat this over 100 year old product! Especially not with all the new "DESIGNER DRUGS"!

Read Best Reviews of Campho-Phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Liquid Here

You know how your Grandmom and Mom had a remedy for everything? This is one of the First Aid "must-haves". The cure all antiseptic for cuts, minor burns, cold sores, fever blisters, insect bites, boils on humans and animals. As the budget tightens and healthcare costs go up, the tried and true old folks' remedies are being used more often. So I'm stocking the medicine cabinet ;)

Want Campho-Phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Liquid Discount?

My hubby uses this for everything and we both grew up with it. Great product to have around. Very hard to find so get it while you can.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment