Johnson & Johnson Sports Tape (Pack of 3)

Johnson & Johnson Sports TapeI am a rock climber and if you know that sport at all, there are times where tape is what will allow you to continue doing it that day (taping cramping fingers or wrists or inguries) But mostly what I use it for is taping blisters that I get.

I prefer to make band-aides out of athletic tape, just fold over the adhesive side so there is a no sticky end of the tape, use that on the affected area, then wrap it up. Easy to do and you can get many many more band aides from a roll of athletic tape than a box of band aides.

The tape was kind of thick for my taste so I cut it in half with a sharp knife and now I have two half sized roll that are perfect for my band aides.

Good tape, will most likely buy again.

This tape works excellent for my shin splints. It keeps them at bay when I am walking around I don't feel them. It can also be used anywhere else that hurts and if your hurting from just starting to exercise or something, I totally recommend this stuff instead of compression knee pads and ankle pads, etc. This stuff provides a much better compression without hurting 4 minutes into your exercise from shafing. It does hurt when you take it off after several hours, but I am getting the underwrap to prevent this. This stuff is fantastic, I wish I had known about it sooner. Don't wrap it too tight though, it can cut off circulation. It's easier to do that than you think, so be careful.

Update:

I just used this to wrap my lower right leg which I had shin splints for. I just ran about 4 miles on the track in bare feet with this stuff attached to my shin splints. I read that running barefoot can really help shin splints. I have to say I enjoyed it a lot. My calves are hurting today but that is said to be normal when first starting running barefoot. But, with this tape on and running barefoot, I got to run 4 miles before any pain set in with my splints. It felt great. After not being able to run that far for such a long time it's fantastic to do it again. I couldn't run 2 miles without them hurting like crazy but this stuff really helped that. So if you have shin splints but still want to run, I recommened wrapping them with this and try running barefoot on a track. It's suprisingly softer than you'd think. It felt like I was running on grass. Wish I could get back up to my 9 mile runs, but that will come with time.

Buy Johnson & Johnson Sports Tape (Pack of 3) Now

I jammed one of my fingers pretty bad about a year or so ago, and that could have been prevented with this sports tapes. I've found it to be both durable and flexible at the same time. I allows me to play the way I want to play but still have confidence that my parts won't get damaged. The pack of 3 allows me to play for about 3-4 months without needing to purchase new tape so this is also a good deal.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson Sports Tape (Pack of 3) Here

I tape for plantar fasciitis. It sticks well on my foot during my run. My only problem is that it is difficult to tear and often leaves a thread between the torn piece and the roll. I think this is common for athletic tape. Reminds me of the tape I used in high school many years ago.

Want Johnson & Johnson Sports Tape (Pack of 3) Discount?

I use it for sports and stuff and I can't recommend it to you but now I can! It's breathable for your mouth and legs and also good product! I like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment