Howard Leight MAX-1 Foam Ear plugs Uncorded NRR33 (20 Pair)

Howard Leight MAX-1 Foam Ear plugs Uncorded NRR33I have a very bad case of ADD which stems from a childhood accident. I am in law school now and require earplugs when I study to block out as much noise as possible. I have gone through 7 different types of ear plugs over the last 4 months. THIS IS THE BEST EARPLUG I HAVE FOUND and I don't need to search anymore! These earplugs block out more noise then any other ear plug I have ever used! Furthermore, they are one of the cheapest (in price) I have ever bought!

ONE PRECAUTION:

prolonged use (such as sleeping with them) will cause your ear canals to become slightly tender after each prolonged use. However, the tenderness will go away shortly after. I believe this is because they seem to expand and put a 'slightly higher' pressure on your ear canals than other earplugs. I presume this is part of the reason why they work better than other ear plugs. So, just be aware of this if you use them for long periods of time. I use these for studying and use an entire different brand of earplug (one that doesn't put so much pressure on the canal) for sleeping.

I thought I would share this as it was a nice relief to finally find some earplugs that blocked everything out for me! Hope this helps!

These ear plugs deserve all the raves they've received. They're by far the best I've used and among the least expensive. And they hold up very well when used repeatedly. A tip: When compressing them by rolling them between your thumb and index finger, do it gradually to avoid folds than can act as channels for wind and noise to seep through. This is the only brand I'll buy from now on.

Buy Howard Leight MAX-1 Foam Ear plugs Uncorded NRR33 (20 Pair) Now

I bought the set of 20 pairs because I wanted to try them out. I'd used the yellow E-A-R brand for years on commercial airline flights, but wanted something with a higher dB rating for shooting, chain saw, trimmer, tractor, etc. These work very well.

Better yet is to use them with a full ear cover headset. Hardly any noise gets through.

Read Best Reviews of Howard Leight MAX-1 Foam Ear plugs Uncorded NRR33 (20 Pair) Here

I am a very light sleeper. The slightest sound, light or movement wakes me up. My husband is a very loud snorer and I went through a sample kit of 20 different earplugs and nothing would drown the sound of the snoring. These were the best pair of earplugs I've tried that allowed me to get a good night's sleep. I found them comfortable as well. My ear canals are quite narrow and most earplugs were painful to take out in the morning. Definitely recommend!

Want Howard Leight MAX-1 Foam Ear plugs Uncorded NRR33 (20 Pair) Discount?

These are the easiest to use and have the best fit of any of the foam style plugs I have tried. I had to replace a set of professional AO Hear-Guard plugs. Since they are no longer available, I decided to try the many varieties of foam plugs, like the SnorePlug brand that are a pain to get to fit well without working them for several minutes. And they still did not have the same dB cut of the Max-1s. Even tried the World's Finest Moldable ear plugs, which are odd to handle and fit, and are kind of greasy to the feel. It's like having a solid piece of wax in your ear and not nice to roll onto at night. I use the Hearos plugs for music and events. You may have unique issues with large or small ear canals but Max has large and small plugs for that. Do some research on the Howard Leight MAX-1 plugs. I like the soft and lightweight foam plugs. The Max work best for me, but again, in the arena of EASE of fit and overall dB cut these are the best I've used. I always came back to them for comparison. Follow their instructions for the best fit.

Save 52% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment