Ace Ace Knitted Cold/Hot Compress Reusable

Ace Knitted Cold/Hot Compress, ReusableThis product is perfect for minor sprains and bruises. I was injured during a softball game and this was what I purchased to keep the swelling and bruising down. Just heat for about 15 seconds then squish around and continue heating in 15 second intervals until desired temp. I actually used it as a sleeve style due to how the velcro is on the wrap and was much more pleased with the compression pack. I would definitely buy this product again.

My mom uses this for both a hot and cold pack, she says it works great for both and is so much easier to use than frozen peas or microwaved rice in a sock ;)

Buy Ace Ace Knitted Cold/Hot Compress Reusable Now

I like that this product has dual cooling and heating feature. I haven't even used the covering yet, just the gel pack inside. During times when my eyes are sore after work and/or my sinuses feel haywire I microwave the gel pack for about 45 seconds and lay down with it over my eyes. Great pick me up!

Read Best Reviews of Ace Ace Knitted Cold/Hot Compress Reusable Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment