Wrap-it Latex Free Bandages, Wrist Wrap, 3 Inch By 12 Inch

Wrap-it Latex Free Bandages, Wrist Wrap, Light Blue, 3 Inch by 12 InchNot impressed at all. The directions are impossible to follow because of the wide size. I cut them in half lengthwise, and I'm still not happy with them. Dumb and I don't recommend.

I ended up returning this item b/c it was too short to wrap around my wrist the way I wanted to. The velcro was also difficult to disconnect, which was especially bad b/c the pressure i had to put on my wrist to get it off was painful, on an already painful area.

Buy Wrap-it Latex Free Bandages, Wrist Wrap, 3 Inch By 12 Inch Now

I got this wrap because my wrist keeps getting strained and sore and this wrap really helps. I wish the Velcro wasn't so intrusive. It kept digging in my wrist so I ended up totally taking it off and shortening it and re-stitching it works great now...LOVE IT

Read Best Reviews of Wrap-it Latex Free Bandages, Wrist Wrap, 3 Inch By 12 Inch Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment