OUCH! Plasters - Comic Strips

OUCH! Plasters - Comic StripsI LOVE THIS ITEM! So do my 3 grandkids. I ordered it thru Amazon & had it sent to my daughter & her husband's address. I like sending surpise packages every now & then for the grandkids so they get the fun of getting something in the mail. This was a hit with all three, ages 3, 6 and 8 and cost about $10 total.

I think Hurts don't hurt as bad when a child can choose one of these Batman "Bam" "Pow" "Wham" or "Ouch!" bandages to perfectly describe what they went through. Lots of fun.

Kids and some adults never get tired of having fun band-aids. My daughter is also a Batman fan and so these were especially fun for her.

Buy OUCH! Plasters - Comic Strips Now

These come in the old fashioned style bandaid tins. They are very cute. My kids love bandaids and these are quite popular with all the neighbor kids too.

Read Best Reviews of OUCH! Plasters - Comic Strips Here

It was a laugh and a half ! Joke stocking stuffers and they loved it. Assumed the bandages were okay never did check that out!

Want OUCH! Plasters - Comic Strips Discount?

When I have blood drawn for tests, I am always disappointed by the BLAH band-aids the doctor has on hand. Each year I give my medical people a box of cool band-aids for Christmas and these were some of the coolest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment