Omnifix Dressing Retention Tape - 2" x 10 yards

Omnifix Dressing Retention Tape - 2' x 10 yardsI have purchased this item several times but the last time it seems to have lost its sticktoitness if that is a word. I don't know if the heat affected it or not but it worked nowhere near as well as in the past.

I use this tape on my husband's wound. It is great! It holds the bandages in place for the duration of use. I won't use anything else, that's how much I like it. It what his nurses used to use also. Thanks you Guys at Amazon for having such wonderful products, I can always be sure whenever I shop at Amazon, I will be getting top quality. I will be ordering soon as the need arrives. God Bless!

Buy Omnifix Dressing Retention Tape - 2" x 10 yards Now

This tape conforms to the skin so you can use it on hard to tape areas. It holds for days and is perfect for sensitive skin. A great value!

Read Best Reviews of Omnifix Dressing Retention Tape - 2" x 10 yards Here

I never received my product. I wrote an email and was told it was delivered, never gave name of shipper. Then was told to call customer service, gave some lame excuse that it was delivered and call post office. After five more phone calls, only to find out it was never delivered and I still don't have my product. So I paid for a product I never received. I will probably never order from Amazon again, I don't trust their vendors.

Want Omnifix Dressing Retention Tape - 2" x 10 yards Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment