Nexcare Tape, Gentle Paper

Nexcare Gentle Paper Carded First Aid Tape 1 in x 10 yds(2 rolls)- 6 PK OR 12 ROLLSA very good price for a product that virtually never goes on sale. I've also found the 1-inch rolls somewhat difficult to find.

This tape sticks better to the skin than other paper tape I've tried (3M, generic brands) but is easy and painless to remove.

I ordered this twice. The description clearly states that the price is for a 6-pack of 2-roll cards, a total of 12 rolls. The first time I ordered, I received one two-roll pack. I contacted amazon.com and they refunded my cost and told me to re-order, which I did. The second time, I again received one pack of two rolls. This time I contacted the seller, who responded that amazon was changing the description AFTER THE SALE. This is patently untrue -the description both before and after the sale clearly indicated a 6-pack. I've now spent two weeks trying to get 12 rolls of tape, and I still don't have them. I am not a happy customer.

Buy Nexcare Tape, Gentle Paper Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment