Neosporin + Plus Pain Relief, Cream, 1.0-Ounce Tube

Neosporin + Plus Pain Relief, 1 OunceI have used Neosporin for years, and prefer the cream to the ointment because, as other reviewers have noted, the cream is easier to spread.

Recently I took a spill while running and got a nasty scrape on my knee that covered an area about 3x4 inches. I felt instant, soothing relief as soon as I put this cream on, and was very glad that it spread so easily given the large area involved.

If you have children, then you know that anything that makes it easier to treat a cut or scrape is well worth the money. While an ointment works, trying to spread it on a "wounded" child can be an ordeal that you don't want to contend with (I have vivid memories with my own children when they were growing up).

The active ingredients contain two antibiotics and an external analgesic. This triple protection works very effectively to prevent infection and to provide pain relief. I know from past experience that if I properly clean a cut or scrape and then apply Neosporin, I never have to worry about an infection.

Bottom line: This is my favorite first aid cream. I recommend it.

I have used Neosporin for a number of years, but until recently I used the ointment. Now I must use the cream, because I am on oxygen 24/7 and there are no oils that would not mix well with oxygen in the cream. I could not find the cream in my local stores so I turned to Amazon and they had it. I am very pleased with the product and Amazon. The Neosporin arrived on time and in good packaging. I will order more from Amazon as I need it.

Buy Neosporin + Plus Pain Relief, Cream, 1.0-Ounce Tube Now

Yes, you can use Neosporin as after-shave. It prevents bumps and razor irritation better than any actual after-shave. This cream smooths easily onto your skin and dries quickly.

Read Best Reviews of Neosporin + Plus Pain Relief, Cream, 1.0-Ounce Tube Here

If you get a cut or a scrape after washing it and before putting on a bandaid you might want to apply neosporin and like myself I used to buy the plain one but recently I got a very bad gash that really hurt so purchased the neosporin pain and it was really great and took away some of the pain. I was changing it every day to keep infection away and it did the trick and like I say it made the pain not as difficult to accept and helped to avoid infections and get better must quicker.

If you are a family with or without children this should be a must for any medicine cabinet and if you are planning a trip or vacation take one along as accidents do happen and why not be prepared? Better safe then sorry. This product is worth telling your friend about. Hope you try it and will agree with me I am sure.

Want Neosporin + Plus Pain Relief, Cream, 1.0-Ounce Tube Discount?

Used this instead of regular Neosporin ointment and it was great. Non-greasy and spreads nicely. The pain relief sooths, but it doesn't cause numbness. I'll use this from now on.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment