Lifeline 85 Piece First Aid Kit (Red)

Lifeline 85 Piece First Aid KitIt's a great little kit.

Has all the essentials, but I'm glad it had room so when still bought other stuff, I was able to put them in.

I like the compact size if this kit. It had enough items in it that I could remove some and add other things to personalize it to my needs. The only thing I didn't like was the size of the sissors. They are small and not heavy duty.

Buy Lifeline 85 Piece First Aid Kit (Red) Now

The case that houses this kit is great. It is a good size that will hold everything that one will need to carry in a compact first aid kit. The content of this kit was weak, I removed some of the items, such as most of the alcohol wipes, too many, small band aids. I added some more larger band aids and self stick gauze pads. It is a good kit, it's just wasn't worth the price.

Read Best Reviews of Lifeline 85 Piece First Aid Kit (Red) Here

Bought this to have on site for basketball tournaments. Has essentials and we have added extra bandaids and ice paks to complete what we need to have on hand each weekend. Good purchase for what you get for the price!

Want Lifeline 85 Piece First Aid Kit (Red) Discount?

Get one for your vehicle and even if you don't know how to use it in an accident (you really should) at least those with knowledge will thank you for having it in an emergency.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment