L'oreal Serie Expert Absolut Repair Cellular Serum for Unisex, 1.7 Ounce

L'oreal Serie Expert Absolut Repair Cellular Serum for Unisex, 1.7 OunceI have been using the other Absolut repair products for a while (shampoo, conditioner, thermal spary, etc.) I decided to add this to the mix. I was a little unsure because it had not been reviewed, yet. I immediately noticed a difference. It leaves your hair feeling so silky and smooth (this product does not leave your hair oily at all, its not like that). I am so glad I took a chance and got it, it is a perfect addition to my absolut repair regimne.

I have curly wavy dry hair which as everyone knows is possibly THE worst combination. This L'oreal serum does wonders to my hair though. I've been using it for almost 4 years now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. You don't even have to put too much on. Smooth shiny hair in an instant. And even straightens out my curls a little bit which is great because I have crazy curls sometimes. Love it!

Buy L'oreal Serie Expert Absolut Repair Cellular Serum for Unisex, 1.7 Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment