Hypafix Dressing Retention Tape - 4" x 10 yards

Hypafix Dressing Retention Tape - 4' x 30'This tape is a must for every firstaid kit and emergency go-bag. My mother has a problem with

pressure sores on her ankle and without this tape we would not be able to care for it properly.

It is soft and flexable and allows wounds to heal quickly as it breaths. This is really good stuff!

my daughter has an allergy to some adhesives. this one works great for her. this was affordable and hospital quality.

Buy Hypafix Dressing Retention Tape - 4" x 10 yards Now

I ordered the wide tape to cover a wound about 8 inches long. The tape sticks to the skin well and when you get near the end of a roll it does curl up a bit and will stick to itself. If you are using a long strip of tape, the backing has a split in ti so I suggest pealing one side of the backing off putting it over the bandage then remove the other side.

Read Best Reviews of Hypafix Dressing Retention Tape - 4" x 10 yards Here

pure quality......protects the wound 100 %.......we bought all siZes.....just ordered more.....may be the best on the market.....

should always be in your medicine cabinet

Want Hypafix Dressing Retention Tape - 4" x 10 yards Discount?

To attach dressings, tubes, telfa non-stick to skin, two surgeons have told me to use Hypafix Dressing Retention Tape. Hypafix is very kind to my skin yet it holds gauze,dressings, telfa (non-stick pad) or tubes in place. Most tapes irritate my skin. A few retail pharmacies carry Hypafix products, but not this particular size of this tape; they carry rolls that are two inches by ten yards. I find the four inch by ten yards size to be more manageable for my needs, and I use much less of this size, which saves $$ in the longrun. This tape holds very well, and removes easily without tearing or bruising my skin.

Here's a tip from a "wound care nurse": Remove the tape while you are in the shower. The water really helps during the removal process and also cleans the wound.

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment