Blue Spunlace 4" x 6" Butterfly, Premium (Ag) Silver Electrodes, 1/package

Blue Spunlace 4' x 6' Butterfly, Premium Silver Electrodes, 1/packageAlthough these sold for a reasonable price; the wires seem to tear away from the pads with normal use such as moving around to find the television remote or phone laying beside you! And I will say that they are good to use once maybe if you can keep them attached with the original glue that comes with them! I was able to use them about twice after buying an additional tube of conductive glue made for these! But after that they seem to be throw away quality! One thing that I noticed very quickly also was that if you sweat any at all that the original glue lets go very easily in which I later purchased an additional tube of the conductive glue and I can tell you that, that glue held too good for this quality of pad!

When you start getting zapped repeatably or rather stung (wires tearing away from the conductive pads, and making skin contact); it is very hard to move around once you are all pillowed up with a bad back to find the tens unit and quickly get it turned off! I definitely will not purchase these pads anymore! They are too expensive only to use once or twice at the most and as said the quality limited me from using them much more than that!

The will help in alleviating pain.

All it takes is 15 or 20 minutes and the pain is gone!

try it ,you will be satisfied!!

Buy Blue Spunlace 4" x 6" Butterfly, Premium (Ag) Silver Electrodes, 1/package Now

have tried many patches fo my TNS unit, this is one of the better ones, I also like the individual ones so may place them in more than one or two places

Read Best Reviews of Blue Spunlace 4" x 6" Butterfly, Premium (Ag) Silver Electrodes, 1/package Here

Bought as replacments for my portable unit. Great product it has worked very well. Has performed as expected and I am pleased.

Want Blue Spunlace 4" x 6" Butterfly, Premium (Ag) Silver Electrodes, 1/package Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment