3" Johnson & Johnson ELASTIKON Elastic Tape - 5 yards (4 rolls)

3' Johnson & Johnson ELASTIKON Elastic Tape - 5 yardsWorks like a charm in taping the plantar arch to ease pain while recovering. Taping is easy, lasts all day and is comfortable.

I used Elastikon to wrap my horse's foot during the nine weeks he had a wound and infection. This was the top dressing and used to secure bandages in place as well as provide a barrier to wet conditions. Once Elastikon in place, it does not go anywhere! It also does not constrict when flexed, thus ensuring good blood circulation. I cannot offer testimony for its use in humans, but I now keep a box of it on hand in case I need it for my horse. My small animal vet told me it is also used in her practice. It is worth the money for the peace of mind!

Buy 3" Johnson & Johnson ELASTIKON Elastic Tape - 5 yards (4 rolls) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment