Rigid Strapping Tape, Sportstape 1.5 Inches X 15 Yards

Rigid Strapping Tape, Sportstape 1.5 Inches X 15 YardsUnlike leukotape this stuff falls apart the second it gets wet. I would put this on my foot and as soon as any water (perspiration, or the shower, etc..) came into contact with my foot it would start to come off. With leukotape I can wear the tape through 2-3 workouts and a couple showers with minimal deterioration.

I bought this product because I thought it was equivalent to Leukotape P. It is not. It is not appropriate for patellofemoral taping as it does not stay in place over Hypafix or similar tape. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working until my physical therapist took a look at it and noticed the difference in the edge of the tape. I bought 2 rolls of it and should have known something was up when the price was so much lower.

Buy Rigid Strapping Tape, Sportstape 1.5 Inches X 15 Yards Now

Compared to it's rival, leukotape, it's thinner and not as strong. You sometimes need to use more of it to get the same amount of stability. It's less expensive than leukotape so depending on your taping needs, can be an acceptable alternative.

Read Best Reviews of Rigid Strapping Tape, Sportstape 1.5 Inches X 15 Yards Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment