PILL CONTAINER - First Aid - Medical Alert - KEY CHAIN - Water Resistant - Large Size - Color RED

PILL CONTAINER - First Aid - Medical Alert - KEY CHAIN - Water Resistant - Large Size - Color REDGreat because they're more compact than the average pill container. Also strong and very water resistant. Have bought 3 containers in all. Have also recommended them to friends that I know have bought over 12. The company should send me a few for free for getting so many people to order them. Who knows how many of my friends told their friends. I even showed my sister who is a nurse and she's recommending them to some of her patients. I bet I'm directly or indirectly responsible for over the sale of 50 aluminum pill containers.

These little metal pill vials, in both medium and large, are excellent so far. They are very attractive and well-machined, the threaded tops closing easily. The colors are vibrant and they are, really, a bit of fun.

Buy PILL CONTAINER - First Aid - Medical Alert - KEY CHAIN - Water Resistant - Large Size - Color RED Now

Suitable for Senior Citizen's use, who must carry emergency medication or when one forgets to take meds but unable to readily access medication bottle. It is waterproof, light weight and is large capacity. Good price as well, relative to retail price at store locations.

Read Best Reviews of PILL CONTAINER - First Aid - Medical Alert - KEY CHAIN - Water Resistant - Large Size - Color RED Here

I bought this especially because the picture showed a white insert inside. Product didn't have one when received. The quality seems durable. This container is very large and doesn't fit in pockets well.

Want PILL CONTAINER - First Aid - Medical Alert - KEY CHAIN - Water Resistant - Large Size - Color RED Discount?

These came in a set of three; red, blue, and black. I take lots of medication, and it seemed so easy to fill up one of these for an overnight trip instead of toting around a bunch of pill bottles. I've also stashed extra cash for emergencies, my medication list for my doctors' visits, and even stashed jewelry in them at times so I wouldn't lose it. I'm always finding uses for these because they are so much larger than the ones you normally see on people's key chains. These hold a lot of stuff. I would definitely order these again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment