Dynarex Surgical Paper Tape Surgical 1/2 Inch x10yd 24

Dynarex Surgical Paper Tape Surgical 1/2 Inch x10yd 24I bought this product because it was listed as hypoallergenic and will result in minimal irritation to the skin. This was not the case for me. Though it seems I am allergic to almost everything and most tapes, adhesives, and other surgical things will break my skin out, I thought this might be different. I am not trying to say this is a bad product, but I can say that it did not work for me. Overall the tape was very adhesive and worked as described.

perfect! I been using this size for some time now. Makes a box of tape last twice as long, and it dont tear up the skin as much when you take it off. As long as I can get this tape, its all I want to use now.

Buy Dynarex Surgical Paper Tape Surgical 1/2 Inch x10yd 24 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment