Shears; EMT 3.5" (Mini) by Rescue Essentials

Shears; EMT 3.5' by Rescue EssentialsJust got it todayvery fast shipment. First thing I tried to do was cut a pennyit did (though doing this with any type of EMT shears is somewhat of an art). No signs of wear after doing so. I love the small size for pocket carry. I have found EMT shears in general to be 1) great at cutting thicker plastic (especially clamshell packaging), bunched-up items, thick cloth, thin metal, etc; 2) slightly loose at the rivet point (though it's not a big deal); 3) and interestingly not very good at cutting seat belt webbing (they will eventually, but a quality pair of straight, non-serrated, scissors work much better for that one application) all of which seem to apply to these little guys as well. So, they are just as good as the larger ones. Buy one. Buy two! Also check out CountyComm's Mini Utility Scissors.

I was expecting slightly larger, these are truly mini in stature but function superbly. Strong, durable and small enough that I can now put a pair in each of my FAK's

Buy Shears; EMT 3.5" (Mini) by Rescue Essentials Now

Just the right size for a travel first aid kit and/or for an on the go tool box. So I purchased 2.

Read Best Reviews of Shears; EMT 3.5" (Mini) by Rescue Essentials Here

Love that this fit so well in my scrub pockets, just what I was looking for! I use them every day as a nurse.They are very good quality and I would recommend them anyone.

Want Shears; EMT 3.5" (Mini) by Rescue Essentials Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment