Lemon Glycerin Swabsticks Dynarex 25x3

Lemon Glycerin Swabsticks Dynarex 25x3Because of a brain tumor my wife had difficulty swallowing so her speech therapist showed me how to use lemon glycerine swabs to help her. The therapist recommended keeping the swabs in the freezer and buying the Dynarex brand, which I could not find locally. I found the Dynarex swabs on Amazon and ordered them but went to a local store and bought Medline's swabs while I was waiting for the shipment to arrive. I much prefer Medline's. Both manufacturers package them in packets of three. After taking Medline's swabs out of the freezer the swabs come out of the package rounded and separate from each other, ready to use. In contrast Dynarex's swabs come out of the packet frozen together. Even after separating the Dynarex version, I had to wait for the lemon on the swabs to thaw so the sharp edges would not aggravate the inside of my wife's mouth. Dynarex was good but Medline was better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment