Large EMT/Tool & Tactical Light Pouch - Black

Large EMT/Tool & Tactical Light Pouch - BlackI'm a paramedic for the past 36 years and go through a lot of gear. I bought this as an option and have used it daily since it arrived. I carry trauma shears, bandage scissors, hemostats, tac ligkt and sharpie along with a SOG multi tool and Spyderco VG-10 knife in it and it doesn't seem too heavy or stick out and get caught on everything. One of the best holsters I've used in all the time I've been working.

This item is larger then I thought. I am a female medic and it looked funny on me. I ended up giving it away to my paramedic partner who is male and he seemed to like it.

Buy Large EMT/Tool & Tactical Light Pouch - Black Now

this tool pouch works well. I keep 2 pairs of scissors in it, a penlight, ink pen, extra nitrile gloves, small folding pocket knife and a small 1" tac light. There's room for a thin cell phone also but I don't carry it in this pouch.

If the handle of your tac-light is a consistent diameter and smooth, like on a mag light®, it slides in and out easily. If not, its a little cumbersome to retrieve and replace. I've noticed the elastic stretches out a bit as I have to tug on it to remove the light I'm using. That could be remedied by choosing a better fitting light though.

You also have to undo your belt to add or remove this pouch. not a huge deal but something to consider.

Otherwise it works well. Some guys in my Squad look like a SWAT team member with all the stuff hanging off their belts, some guys don't carry anything but a pen. Often times I'll leave this in my bag and not even take it. But when I have it, it keeps everything in one place so I'm not searching through all my pockets trying to remember where I put what I'm looking for. And it keeps pockets free as I don't like filling them with crap.

Read Best Reviews of Large EMT/Tool & Tactical Light Pouch - Black Here

Good pouch very happy with it. Works well and keeps your tool close at hand. The addiction of an led light was a great idea.

Want Large EMT/Tool & Tactical Light Pouch - Black Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment