Calendula Cream, 2.5 oz (Multi-Pack)

Boiron Homeopathic Medicine First Aid Calendula Cream, Homeopathic, 2.5-Ounce PackagesI had knee surgery on both knees this year. Applying this ointment to the incision area helped the healing process and kept the area flexible. I highly recommend this product to promote healing the scar tissue area with minimal scaring. We are all different but this made my healing process more comfortable....I am 70 years old and healed nicely......Thank You

In our house this the miracle cream for almost any skin issue. Pimple, check. Cut, check. Scrape, check. Rash, check. Eczema, check. Sting or insect bite, check. Highly recommended for any home's medicine cabinet. You'll never know what you did before it came along.

Buy Calendula Cream, 2.5 oz (Multi-Pack) Now

Our pediatrician recommended this as a first step in combatting my infant's eczema. I was amazed that the eczema improved immediately and was gone completely in under a week. This worked wonders for my baby. We keep it on hand for flare ups. It has virtually no odor and was not greasy. Very happy.

Read Best Reviews of Calendula Cream, 2.5 oz (Multi-Pack) Here

This cream feels good and not sticky. I like that it's perfume free and a little goes a long way. You can smear it on and get dressed right away. I also like the gel. This is an excellent price for two packages.

Want Calendula Cream, 2.5 oz (Multi-Pack) Discount?

Product arrived safely and in tact. I love this calendula cream. I put it on every kind of skin irritation and it heals everything so quickly, sometimes even overnight. I didn't think it would help with bee or wasp stings, but it actually did! I put it on a wasp sting and my pain subsided significantly. The next day you could hardly even see the sting. Amazing.

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment