Source Naturals 5-HTP, 100mg

Source Naturals 5-HTP, 100mg, 120 CapsulesI have had insomnia due to anxiety for almost a year now. This arrived in the mail 2 days ago. The first night, it didn't do as much for me, but still put me to sleep pretty well. I took it at bedtime. Yesterday, I took it a bit earlier, about 2 or 3 hours before bedtime, and boy, did it work! I got to sleep before midnight and stayed asleep until almost 7 a.m. this morning. Oh, it was wonderful. I haven't slept regular hours in ages. I hardly ever write reviews, but if you have trouble sleeping, this is a must-try. I will definitely be ordering more.

VERY GOOD MEDICINE FOR THOSE OF US WHO NEED IT

ABOUT BRANDS 'SOURCE NATURALS'

Recently I ran out of 5-HTP and I purchased this 'Source Naturals' product with basically the results I attained from the same dosages from 'Now' or 'Nature's Way' or 'Swanson' brand products. This is a pretty good price and I will probably use this product again, especially if it is competitively priced. In the past I have purchased some products from Source Naturals, mostly amino acids, so I felt this would be a safe bet.

SO WHAT IS THIS '5-HTP' STUFF ALL ABOUT?

As 5-HTP goes, this is good stuff and reasonably priced. It does seem to cause vivid dreams and it seems to have the effects it is supposed to. However, it should be noted that although you need take only 1-2 capsules for insomnia, the short half life of 5-HTP from "GRIFFONIA SEEDS" necessitates rather frequent dosing for depression and appetite suppression, usually 4x per day and attention needs to be paid to the timing of doses with other amino acids. Serotonin syndrome may also be an issue for some.

Whereas many important issues are not certain or resolved regarding 5-HTP dosage and usage, it does seem to do a lot of good when used appropriately. Naturally a lot more can be said and books have been written on 5-HTP. It is a product that must be used with considerable care and professional medical monitoring is advisable due to the serious conditions it is used for and its effects on human brain chemistry. [Depression, Obesity, Insomnia] Nevertheless after taking it for 3 years I can say that I have experienced no negative side effects. Also, I have noticed reduced cravings for sweets, less anxiety in social situations and have slept better than I ever have. There has also been no sign of 5-HTP being habit forming in my experience.

5-HTP COMBINES WELL WITH L-TYROSINE

If you are considering using this product for anxiety or sociophobic disorders [NOW] makes a 200mg dosage combined with the amino acid L-tyrosine. Many have found the addition of 250 mg of L-tyrosine to be most helpful and the product still retains all of its other characteristics.

[I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY PRODUCT OR COMPANY]

Buy Source Naturals 5-HTP, 100mg Now

I've taken this product twice daily for the past two years. Previously, I would suffer from occasional bouts of insomnia where I was simply unable to fall asleep, at all. This only happened a few times a year, but my sleep cycle was generally equally dysfunctional. I couldn't establish a routine, and I'd often stay up too late some nights, and wake up too early others. This product changed both of those things for me -I now never have trouble sleeping through the night, and am easily able to get into a routine and go to bed/wake up at roughly the same time each day.

Since I've been on it for so long, I started to think that maybe it was just placebo or that maybe my changes in diet, etc since the original problem would have resolved it. I've twice waited more than a week before re-ordering, and while it's a gradual change, both times I've noticed marked degradation in my sleep. As I experience no negative side effects while using it, I have no intention of stopping. I don't hesitate to recommend it!

Read Best Reviews of Source Naturals 5-HTP, 100mg Here

I've submitted this review for other bottles of 5-HTP, for two reasons:

1. I think aspects of my review are important and I hope to help as many people as possible; and

2. I actually took several different brands of 5-HTP, so my reviews reflect that. Mostly. :)

I have taken 5-HTP for insomnia and depression. Well, to combat those things. ;) At first it was quite helpful to me and I found that my moods stabilised reasonably well. However, I did find that after a while it had a propensity to making me feel a little bit manic or just . . . weird. I was sort of hyper-aware, for want of a better way to explain it. When I eased off I was able to resume taking it again after a couple of weeks and I found that a regimen of three weeks on and two weeks off seemed to work best without generating any of the milder side-effects.

My main caution came about through a very dangerous experience, which I have fortunately learnt from and not repeated. I was first taking this several years ago and I had the foolish notion of "if a little is good, a lot is better". Basically, I was taking everything under the sun for mood enhancement--St. John's Wort, 5-HTP, fish oil, you name it. If it even vaguely hinted at any pick-me-up capabilities I was downing those pills. And, typically, I was exceeding the recommended doses. I mean, hey, I'd taken supplements for most of my life and safely exceeded the recommended dosages, why should this be any different? Well, it was. In the end I tripped some invisible trigger and developed serotonin syndrome. The only reason I actually knew what was happening was because I had gone to university and studied psych and this is something I picked up in my extra-curricular research on neurochemistry. You won't hear of it from 99% of doctors, although it is a genuine disorder. They just don't know of it. It is also invariably fatal, unless you realise what it going on and stop the medication/supplementation in time. Thankfully, I was able to cease and recover, though I have had lingering effects ever since, even though the supplements are by now long gone from my system. Things have not gone quite back to normal.

Anyway, that is my caution. 5-HTP works, but it should not be combined with other medication or supplementation without some serious research first. Stay safe!

Want Source Naturals 5-HTP, 100mg Discount?

Amazing product with no side effects!

It has increase my positive mood.

Lessened my anxiety.

And kept me on track with healthy habits.

I have real bad depression and before I would only focus on that.

Now it seems I have more time on my hand and can do what I want.

I only need to take two pills a day. One in the morning and one at night.

A steady routine should be built. The effects aren't immediate. It takes affect in a week or two.

Great product at an affordable price. Really, GNC has it for $19 and it only comes with 30 capsules.

Save 64% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment