Si Belt - Sacroiliac Belt - 3 Sizes

The Saunders Group SI BeltI am a physical therapist and as well as a person with SI joint pain. I own and use both this belt and the SI loc belt. This will not eliminate SI joint pain but will noticeably reduce it. I find this belt to be more effective, but less comfortable than the SI loc belt. It has very effective non-skid pads that keep it from riding up, but the pads dig in. The other belt is wider and better padded, but more inclined to ride up. I wear this belt on the really bad days and the SI loc on the less bad days. I also have the optional pad sold separately, which I found to be of very little use.

Two side notes. This belt in size medium runs smaller than the SI loc in size small-medium so choose your size carefully. This product's label says that it contains latex. I don't know about the other one.

I purchased this belt in Sept. 2009 after finding out I have a hyper-mobile SI joint. Although, it does not eliminate the SI Joint pain completely, it does a wonderful job of reducing it greatly. I also purchased a 54cm yoga ball to do exercises with. These two items assist with the pain (the belt more so than the ball). This belt does grip very well not allowing it to ride up. It stays securely in place for hours even when doing yard work, house work or going for a walk. I am a petite person who is approximately 5'1" weighing 127lbs. I did purchase the medium and wish I would have purchased the small. However, the medium does adjust to fit just fine. I wear it under my pants and you cannot tell I have it on. It is a made of very good quality. I am glad I purchased this belt and would purchase it again if need be. However, with the quality of this belt, I doubt if I will need to purchase another one for a very long time.

Buy Si Belt - Sacroiliac Belt - 3 Sizes Now

This belt is so comfortable for me--I wear it working in the yard, gardening, sport activities, and working in the house. My sacroiliac feels very stable with the belt on. I love it so much that I have purchased two of them for my two sisters who also has told me they too, receive a great deal of relief by wearing the SI Belt. Thank you.

Read Best Reviews of Si Belt - Sacroiliac Belt - 3 Sizes Here

My hyper-mobile SI joint requires support and stability. Whether walking for long-distances on flat ground, or any distance on uneven ground, this belt has offered me freedom from pain. It's a convenient solution for my active lifestyle.

Want Si Belt - Sacroiliac Belt - 3 Sizes Discount?

I don't understand how this belt can possibly stay in place unless you're built like a board. It slips off of my butt/hips up to my waist within minutes of putting it on. I see lots of other great reviews but just don't see how anyone is able to keep this belt in place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment