Nexcare Opticlude(TM) Orthoptic Eyepatch, Regular-20ct

Nexcare Opticlude(TM) Orthoptic Eyepatch, Regular-20ctI have residual effects from Bell's Palsy such that one eye does not completely close. I need to keep it moisturized during the day, and closed at night. Sometimes I use paper tape to close it, but I also like this patch as an alternative. I use it mostly if I just want to close my eyes and rest during the day. Although there is not enough pressure against the eye to keep it completely closed with this patch, it does completely encircle the eye, creating a nice "moisture chamber", and allows my facial muscles around the eye to relax. I am a somewhat small adult, and the regular size is perfect.

My 10-yr-old has had to patch off and on for about 6 years. Some brands...the stickum is so painful on his skin, it makes him cry. It's like rubber cement. Believe me, patching is not his favorite activity...and when it's uncomfortable for him, everyone in the house has to feel his misery. This brand...not the case at all! I immediately threw out a practically new box I had found at Walgreens and will use this Nexcare brand from now on. Comfortable, easy to remove, no fess, no muss.

Buy Nexcare Opticlude(TM) Orthoptic Eyepatch, Regular-20ct Now

I've been using these for about two years for my daughter, who wears one for a few hours a day to correct crossing. They stick very well, to the point where they do cause a little irritation on the skin removed. I stick them on my arm first to remove a bit of the adhesive, and this seems to help a great deal.

For anyone considering buying this larger size rather than the "junior" sized patched due to the HUGE price difference, these fit my daughter fine starting from when she was about 3. They are a bit big, but not overly so. They work just fine and are much cheaper than the Jr. sized patches.

Read Best Reviews of Nexcare Opticlude(TM) Orthoptic Eyepatch, Regular-20ct Here

The best eyepatch, great value from Amazon. 3M products are top quality products, this eyepatch has been used by our boy for almost two years and it feels as comfortable as it can get. The value from Amazon compared to local pharmacy is great.

Want Nexcare Opticlude(TM) Orthoptic Eyepatch, Regular-20ct Discount?

My 15 month has to wear a patch for a couple of hours each day. Although most patches are latex free, as is this one, removing them typically irritates her skin and leaves raccoon eye for about 6 hours, sometimes more. She is used to the patches and doesn't mess with them either. The nexcare patch has just the right amount of sticky so that it stays on and can be removed very easily and quickly and doesn't pull. If you child does pull or mess with their patch, then they will probably be able to easily remove this one. Sometimes, the edge doesn't stay on completely but there's enough stick for it to stay on. I would take a less sticky product over having my child cry when I remove it and have a rash. Also, we sometimes put stickers on the patch to make it more fun as we have the skin colored ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment