MediBuddy - First Aid Kit by me4kidz - Medi Buddy (Assorted Color)

MediBuddy - First Aid Kit by me4kidz - Medi BuddyThis kit is something every mom should have. It's not so much that the products included (cute bandaids, a few antiseptic wipes, some antibiotic ointment, a little gauze and some bigger bandages for skinned knees) are fantastic they're just run-of-the mill stuff but having a handy portable kit like this that you can easily re-fill with some additional antiseptic wipes (a need) and extra bandaids in additional sizes can be a lifesaver when you're out and about and the unexpected happens. Just the other day, a plastic display stand fell off a shelf in our local superstore and hit my three year old on the face, leaving a small cut. I was so glad I had my little kit with just the necessities (usually no need for a tourniquet or surgical scissors when you run errands) so that I could clean the cut, put a little ointment, and a cute bandaid and she was happy as a clam knowing that Mommy can fix it. I have one in my diaper bag now, but I'm buying more to stash around in purses and the glove boxes we have the big bulky kits but the truth is that you use the basics and the big intimidating stuff just gets in the way. The best thing about this product is the handy hard case and the convenient size and shape the rounded bullet shape fits anywhere, into anything. Get one and carry peace of mind in your stroller, purse, diaper bag, or desk drawer! Honestly, go ahead and buy a tiny tube of neosporin because you'll be needing it, a pair of regular, run-of-the mill tweezers for splinters and bee stings, and some extra antiseptic wipes to throw in there, and then stock up on these for the awesome cases!

Honestly I end up using the stickers more than anything to fix my kids on-the-go owies. This kit fits great in a diaper bag. I was even able to squeeze in a small ace wrap. I have had this for 2 years and continue to love it.

Buy MediBuddy - First Aid Kit by me4kidz - Medi Buddy (Assorted Color) Now

i'm giving it 4 stars because the container is hard to open, it's tight shot that i have to give too much for just to open it. haven't used any items that came with it which is a good thing, but nice to have first aid kit to go.

Read Best Reviews of MediBuddy - First Aid Kit by me4kidz - Medi Buddy (Assorted Color) Here

Fits perfectly in the second bottle holder of our diaper bag! (we usually dont carry a second bottle anyway) This kit is not the most extensive, its for small scratches and pokes mostly. A great product in my opinion.

Want MediBuddy - First Aid Kit by me4kidz - Medi Buddy (Assorted Color) Discount?

If you're expecting $40 worth of items in an $8 container then you'll be disappointed. But for the convenience of a put together kit, with practical items that come in handy at the park or beach now and again, this is a great deal. For $8 you get about $8 worth of convenience, portability, and cuteness. That's my kind of deal. Plus I love knowing that its all made in the US from a US company. I will be a rebel and give it 5 stars because it was cuter than expected, had everything listed, and is in a convenient case. Sweet deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment