Johnson & Johnson First Aid Elastikon Elastic Tape, 2 Inches X 2.5 Yards (Case of 6 Rolls)

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Elastikon Elastic Tape, 2 Inches X 2.5 YardsGreat quality, exactly what I expected, and at a great price! Saves a lot of $ compared to buying it else where!

I am a dancer and use this often for my knee, IT-band and several places on my legs.

Usually stays for several days and keeps support me.

If you compare this one and Kinesio tape...

Kinesio has more supporting but not stay on skin so long...sometime few min for me. Specially when i get wet It doesn't stay.

Elastikon is little bit weaker support but stay really well on my skin even wet in shower. and this is enough support to me.

If you need really good support, I recommend Kinesio.

If you need little support but need tape stay as well, I recommend Elastikon.

Buy Johnson & Johnson First Aid Elastikon Elastic Tape, 2 Inches X 2.5 Yards (Case of 6 Rolls) Now

Very durable adhesive elastic tape. Great in place of a traditional ace bandage for a sprain. On recent trip I used it to repair a desoled mountaineering boot. Wrapped around the toe this tape withstood 3 days of hiking and rock climbing. You need scissors or a knife to cut it.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson First Aid Elastikon Elastic Tape, 2 Inches X 2.5 Yards (Case of 6 Rolls) Here

I love this tape it is the next best stuff in this world next to coflex! I use this tape to wrap the dogs legs around the top of the coflex. it helps keep the coflex up and because of the way its made it wraps nicely around the leg. I put it on the tip of toes and the bottom of their foot over the coflex, to help save on coflex and gauze. We use this on humans to because it moves with you and stays on better for active people. This was a good price at Amazon I pay almost 10.00 a roll here in Cheyenne.

Want Johnson & Johnson First Aid Elastikon Elastic Tape, 2 Inches X 2.5 Yards (Case of 6 Rolls) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment