Curad Extreme Hold, X-Large, 2 Inches X 3 3/4 Inches (Pack of 4)

Curad Extreme Hold, X-Large, 2 Inches X 3 3/4 InchesNot very holding ,but does come off with out hurt.

Did not hold while working.

word, word, word word. Why so wordy. Tell it like it is

I used these to cover a small incision on my back. They stay on, which was very important to me, as I cannot readily reach and replace the bandage myself. From now on, I won't buy any other brand of bandage. They may cost a little more, but you don't have to constantly replace. Definitely recommend!!!

Buy Curad Extreme Hold, X-Large, 2 Inches X 3 3/4 Inches (Pack of 4) Now

This product is excellent and will buy more. I love the quality of the product and it is exactly what I wanted. Everyone should buy this it is worth the money Love it

Read Best Reviews of Curad Extreme Hold, X-Large, 2 Inches X 3 3/4 Inches (Pack of 4) Here

These bandages are definitely true to their name! The adhesive is quite strong and the bandages stay on for long periods of time, even when applied to difficult areas (i.e. I had a cut on the underneath of my little finger right in the crease of the top knuckle). Although the adhesive is strong, they aren't difficult or painful to remove. The material is strong and holds up through household chores like cleaning floors and polishing laundry (butI haven't gotten one wet so I can't speak of their durability if wet). I had purchased a "multi-size" box and also, a box consisting only of the "X-Large 2" x 3 3/4". The x-large sized bandages are great for brush burns or skinned knees and with their great holding power, are perfect for active kids.

Want Curad Extreme Hold, X-Large, 2 Inches X 3 3/4 Inches (Pack of 4) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment