CICA-CARE Gel Sheet by Smith & Nephew 5"x6" 1 Ea

CICA-CARE Gel Sheet by Smith & Nephew 5'x6' 1 EaWe purchased the CICA-CARE Gel Sheet by Smith & Nephew following surgery to reduce our son's scarring from severe burns. The gel strips do an excellent job of reducing raised scars from the surgery. We noticed improvement very soon after we began to use the sheets. However, there are a few drawbacks to the gel sheets. The first is that they come in a 5" x 6" square. The scars from his surgery were long and narrow causing us to cut them in narrow strips to cover the scarring. It would be excellent if this same product could be produced in strips. The other drawback was the price. We know that the price covers more than just manufacturing of the sheet and that there was a great amount of research and development costs to cover, but it is still tough paying $60 for a 5" x 6" gel sheet. (Amazon was the least expensive place we found for the product).

Overall, we would highly recommend the use of the gel sheets for people needing to reduce scarring. This product was recommended to us by our son's surgeon and we are thankful he provided us the info on the product.

I had a tummy tuck in June of 2010. When I had my six month follow-up the doctor suggested that I use Cica Care to help soften one spot. I bought it and I have been using it since Feb. The results are amazing. You can hardly see the scar and the place we were concerned about it almost completely flat. I have only been using it for almost two months, I can't imagine what it will look like after four. Yes, you have to cut the strips to fit and I have to use tape with certain clothes but the little bit of hassle is def. worth it. Now I wear mine 24 hours a day and wash it 2 times a day. I guess results could vary if you wear it less. It's a little pricey but I highly recommend it!!!!

Buy CICA-CARE Gel Sheet by Smith & Nephew 5"x6" 1 Ea Now

I had two bunionectomies and have 4 scars as a result. My foot surgeon gave me two sheets of Cica Care after I complained that the over the counter stuff (creams, gels and sheets, I've tried them all) wasn't effective. This product is amazing! Two scars were over a year old and were raised up and bright pink. I applied gel strips (cut to the size of the scar) for several months and the scars have decresased in color as well as thickness. The only downside is that I have to tape them down, otherwise they tend to fall off pretty easily. Also, I did not wear them during the summer because when they weren't protected by socks they tended to fall off, even with the tape holding them in place. That was probably due to the locations of my scars, though, as they are in places that rub against the shoe. While these sheets are expensive, they are well worth the money. You won't need to purchase anything else!

Read Best Reviews of CICA-CARE Gel Sheet by Smith & Nephew 5"x6" 1 Ea Here

This product really works. I have used it on my chest scar from surgery and then purchased it for my granddaughter who had a scar from a spider bite. Both scars were raised on the skin, and the results were great for us both.

Want CICA-CARE Gel Sheet by Smith & Nephew 5"x6" 1 Ea Discount?

I ordered a week before my international travel to visit my sister in Asia, but did not receive it until I left. The product is supposed for my sister's little girl who got injured on her face. I had to ask my husband send an international priority in order to receive it on time. The product works fine and was recommended by a dermatologist.

Save 51% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment