Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Sheer, 80-Count Assorted Sizes

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Sheer, 80 CountOne problem I've always had with regular bandaids is that they were occlusive dressings which may absorb drainage but also caused the wound to become raw from enzymes in the drainage. These bandaids are open on the sides so they absorb drainage but also allow the wound to breath, which promotes healing faster. I have a skin condition that requires lots of bandaids, and these are the best ones I've found to promote healing and decrease pain.

Item arrived just as it said it would. The description was exactly what was described. I have enough band-aids to stop the bleeding of a small army.

Buy Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Sheer, 80-Count Assorted Sizes Now

I used to swear by the fabric bandages, but these are great. They're a better quality and last a really long time. It protects my cuts and helps heal things faster.

Read Best Reviews of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Sheer, 80-Count Assorted Sizes Here

I am so thrilled with the addition of braille labeling as well as print labeling on the package of Band-Aid sheer strips I recently purchased. Please consider adding this feature to all of your products!

Want Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Sheer, 80-Count Assorted Sizes Discount?

Do not last for more than an hour on my hands, the adhesive is poor quality, and don't hold on paper cuts on fingers

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment