4" Israeli Battle Dressing Bandage

4' Israeli Battle Dressing BandageAll things considered, I bought these as a 'what-if' kind of purchase. I hope I never have to use them.

Arrived in original packaging, still tight vacuum-sealed and as far as I know ready to use. Have one in my vest (in a Condor Rip-Away EMT Pouch), two in a reserve medical kit. Better to purchase and never use, than need and never have.

I used these in the US Army, I use these now in civilian law enforcement. For the price and size, you cannot get a better E-bandage for use in the field.

Buy 4" Israeli Battle Dressing Bandage Now

This is a must have for anyones med kit! Just hope I never have to use it! Also think about getting quik clot and a Halo chest seal for your kit.

Read Best Reviews of 4" Israeli Battle Dressing Bandage Here

Product came fast. But it looks like it been in storage awhile by all the dust on it. And it has a sterile date on it saying 3/2011. And a experation date of 3/2016. So i I don't get the shelf life out of this as I was hoping.

Want 4" Israeli Battle Dressing Bandage Discount?

If you have never used one, I implore you to get one. this thing is wonderfull for field use. it goes on fast and clips in place with continual compression. these are issued in The US Army Basic Soldier med kits. For 4 bucks it's a must have for a med kit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment