Water-Jel Technologies 2 Ounce Pump Bottle Burn Spray

Water-Jel Technologies 2 Ounce Pump Bottle Burn SprayWater Jel has the exact same ingredient as the Bactine spray 2% Lidocaine. You can just go to any drugstore or Wal-Mart and buy the Bactine.

This is an EXCELLENT product. I have used this burn spray many times. There is nothing better on the market. I have given this spray (and the gel product) to all my family members as well as to my Boy Scout Troop. I Highly, Highly recommend this spray...

Buy Water-Jel Technologies 2 Ounce Pump Bottle Burn Spray Now

This spray is the BEST!!! I have fair skin and this is the best product for sunburn!!! Get the spray, the gel works, but then you have to rub it in (ouch!) Spray works with a light mist!! It is awesome!!!! I keep one at home, in my purse and in the office!

Great Product!!!

Read Best Reviews of Water-Jel Technologies 2 Ounce Pump Bottle Burn Spray Here

This stuff is magic. You get a burn you apply this stuff your pain is gone. The next day the burn is gone.

Want Water-Jel Technologies 2 Ounce Pump Bottle Burn Spray Discount?

This is the BEST product for burns, I volunteer at my grand daughter school for lunches. I got a burn one day, this was in the first aid kit. Sealed the burn and stopped it as well. It has novicane in it and it was a making. I searched online and found it. I was so impressed, I bought one for the school kitchen, one for my house and the homes of my children.

Save 62% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment