Medique 740P25P 25-Person Plastic First Aid Kit

Medique 740P25P 25-Person Plastic First Aid KitI own a small retail shop and this has everything you could need to take care of the scrapes and bumps that go with doing everything.

You could start your own first aid clinic with this kit! It provides tons of supplies in a nice sturdy case at a great price. The only thing I was disappointed with is that it's a plain white box. I wish it said "First Aid" or had a red cross or something on it. I'm going to mount it on a wall and will have to label it myself with a marker. Other than that, it's a great buy!

Buy Medique 740P25P 25-Person Plastic First Aid Kit Now

It met my expectations.The supplies were complete and everything was very well made and well packed in the kit. I would reccommend the kit.

Read Best Reviews of Medique 740P25P 25-Person Plastic First Aid Kit Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment