Easy Care Home & Workshop First Aid Chest

Easy Care Home & Workshop First Aid ChestBig Bear lake so excited first time!! Went out there with some friends for a little R & R and some fun in the sun! They are Big Bear experts and this was my first time going. I purchased this kit thinking that I should have one of these in my house just cuz. Well, I had it in my car for AGES. Hadn't taken it inside yet. Pretty typical of me! Anyhoo, while out in the wilderness of Big Bear, my friend got stung by a bee. Being the stealth reactor that I am, I instantly remembered I had this kit in my car. I grab it and go to work on my friend's sting. Needless to say, my new nickname is Girl Scout and I am forever invited to Big Bear now with these people! Apparently, I was the genius that had the first aid kit handy!! Now, I'm popular and I have this First Aid Chest to thank!!! In all seriousness, this practical kit is a must-have. So, much so that it prompted me to write a review of the product!!

It is what I've come to expect from Carhartt:sturdy, dependable, attractive and at a reasonable cost. Good for work or outdoors wear.

Buy Easy Care Home & Workshop First Aid Chest Now

For such a low price this really is a great kit containing key first aid items neatly organized into easy to use pouches and labeled by types of accidents. Most low cost kits include nothing more than some band-aids and aspirin where this kit is much more complete without the high cost of many other first aid kits. It's small, sturdy case with handle makes it great for any office, workshop, home, car or boat. A must have!

Read Best Reviews of Easy Care Home & Workshop First Aid Chest Here

We bought the Easy Care First Aid Chest & we have used it many times already. It is so important to have this in your home & car. It has saved us!!

Highly recommend purchasing a few for the household.

Want Easy Care Home & Workshop First Aid Chest Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment