Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco 1 Fl Oz

Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco 1 Fl OzI used this product on nails everyday for a week and then once a week since--my nails have stopped splitting and peeling. Heloise told me this hint. It workds.

Although iodine is listed as an inert ingredient in this product and the only active ingredient is alcohol, I have found it very effective and will probably buy it again. I've been working on toe nail fungus which has plagued me since my young barefoot days boating and showering in marina stalls and this product has seemed to be more helpful than most.

Buy Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco 1 Fl Oz Now

Using for fungal treatment, must use for several months to determine effectiveness. I was extremely impressed at the speed of delivery(and at the cheapest rate).

Read Best Reviews of Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco 1 Fl Oz Here

As you know nails grow slowly and even with prescription nail fungus medication it may take over a year to clear up bad nail fungus (with a lot more side effects). I have been using this for 5 months, finger nails are about 70% cleared up and toes (toe nails grow slower) are about 50% cleared up. They look a lot better and my female roomates applaud the improvment. They are no longer thick and yellow but still are not perfectly thin, smooth and clear. I would assume I have another 5-6 months before they are close to perfect. I apply this to the nails almost every day. Not much becuase I'm only on my second bottle 5 months later.

Not a quick fix and is possibly the reason some are fraustrated. It took me two months to begin seeing improvment.

Want Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco 1 Fl Oz Discount?

I had a very itchy scalp, I could not sit still for 5 minutes. It did not bother me a lot. But after awhile it started to irritate me... After using this product ONE time, my scalp doesn't itch any more... I used 1.5 bottles. I am very satisfied with the result.

0 comments:

Post a Comment