Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Extra Large Tough Strips Waterproof All One Size 10-Count

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Extra Large Tough Strips, Waterproof, 10 CountI love these, I just wish more than 10 came in a box! I do about 2 hours of hiking/running a day and my feet can get pretty torn upthese large band aids stay in place and protect any blisters I have from getting worse. I wear them on my heels.

We live in a very rural area and the ease in buying these bandaids on line saves a couple of hours driving to to purchase. They're the only bandages that are waterproof and long lasting enough to stay on my husbands heels. Have been buying them for over a year! Great product and super for saving money, fuel and of course time!

Buy Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Extra Large Tough Strips Waterproof All One Size 10-Count Now

Just watch out if you have tender skin because these things STICK! And they stay on as discribed. Will buy again.

Read Best Reviews of Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Extra Large Tough Strips Waterproof All One Size 10-Count Here

I'AM ON WARFIN AND SMALL CUTS AND POKES BLEED ALOT AND ARE HARD TO STOP, THESE BIGGER BAND-AIDES WORK REAL GOOD AND AM ABLE TO GET PRESSURE WHICH REALLY HELPS, I KEEP SOME IN THE HOUSE,CAR, AND MY TRUCK SO I AlWAYS HAVE THEM AVAIBLE, THEY ARE CHEAPER ON AMZON AND COME TO MY FRONT DOOR.

Want Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Extra Large Tough Strips Waterproof All One Size 10-Count Discount?

I am a serious runner and occasionally take a spill when I am on an uneven surface. My knee recently got a large scrape that required an extra large bandage. I used this product for several reasons:

1. It is easy to apply ointment to this bandage, and easy to apply this bandage to your skin.

2. This adheres very well, and as another review notes, stretches with your skin. The knee is a very tricky area for any bandage because every time you stand up or sit down you move your knee. I have had other bandages come off after repeated movement, but not this one. I probably sit at my desk then get up then sit back down, etc. more than a dozen times a day, but this bandage stays in place.

3. After the scrape started to heal, I went running, which meant that I was constantly flexing my knee. This bandage stayed perfectly in place.

However, before you use this, keep the following in mind:

1. For a large scrape or cut that is "oozing," I use a waterproof bandage because nothing leaks through, as will happen with this bandage (this is not a defect, just a normal characteristic of any non waterproof bandage when dealing with large cuts or scrapes). That is what I did for the first few days after I got the scrape on my knee.

2. The adhesive on this is very strong, so if you put it on an area of skin that has hair, you will definitely pull some hairs out when you remove it. Ouch!

Bottom line: This works great for active people so long as you don't use it on a large cut or scrape that is "oozing" (which may leak through) or on an area with lots of hair.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment