TransporeTM Surgical Tape

3M Transpore Tape 1' x 10 yd Box: 12I'm a 40 year-old male distance runner. I have used Transpore 1" tape for years to cover my nipples on any run over 4 miles. It prevents chafing and the dreaded bloody shirt. It's far cheaper than nip guards made specifically for the purpose, and you don't have to be as fussy about placement. When applied to initially dry skin, it will not come off no matter how much you sweat or how much it rains, in part since it's perforated and your sweat can come through. I'm sure you could wear it during the swim portion of a triathlon and be just fine. You may have to shave a bit so that it sticks directly to your skin and not to your chest hair. Bottom line is, it's not coming off 'til you rip it off (it's not that bad, just do it quickly), even during a shower.

Depending on how often you run, you might go through 1-3 rolls a year. If you're looking for a solution to nipple chafing, this is the stuff.

This product is absolutely wonderful. I ordered the 3M 1 inch Transpore Tape. It is a clear, supple tape that has a strong adhesion...and yet the adhesion is very gentle on the skin, which is very important to me. I have extremely sensitive skin and have never encountered a problem with this product. I highly recommend this product

Buy TransporeTM Surgical Tape Now

I remember being disappointed when the package arrived and I had my first look at this tape. Impressive, it doesn't look or feel at all, but apparently this product has been very finally engineered to do just what it's supposed to do.

It doesn't grab anything with an instant bond allowing for easy application it doesn't grab your fingers and allows for adjustments immediately after application. It tears easily and evenly for blade-less operation too.

Let it sit a minute. Allow some body heat to warm up the adhesive. I think the longer it stays on the better it holds. It grabs onto skin, hair, fur, fabric, or another side of itself. Removal may be challenging. I wonder about using this tape around more sensitive or severely injured tissue, however, there may be other tapes that work better for that. I had specifically chosen this one for the strength of the adhesive and I got what I asked for. I would never imagine I would be writing a review of a tape, but I got really impressed with this one...

Read Best Reviews of TransporeTM Surgical Tape Here

this is fantastic tape at an excellent price. it's half the price of online surgical supply stores. this is the best-fit tape for me. it may not be the tape for someone with sensitive skin to use over the same area, although they also sell discounted paper micropore tape and discounted hypoallergenic cloth tape.

-obda

Want TransporeTM Surgical Tape Discount?

I'm a glass artist so getting an occasional cut is just part of the job. I use this tape to seal cuts under a bandage. Clean your cut well and dry the area, then apply one end of tape to side of skin near cut and pull it across to other side and stick it down. It will hold the edges of a cut together but allows fluids out through pores in the tape. I replace the bandage but leave the original tape on until the cut will stay closed by itself. It's pretty impressive. I don't think a doctor would recommend it but I have actually done this on cuts that probably should have required stitches, and had amazing results. If you do it as soon as you are cut (DON'T WAIT) the results are better than stitches in my opionion. Not to mention it saves tons of money by avoiding the emergency room. Of course, you should not do this on anything severe but if you are comfortable doctoring yourself, this tape is magic on the kind of normal cut you could get using knives in the kitchen, etc. It's great emergency first aid and better than any other medical tape I've tried.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment