Medline Aloetouch Powder-Free Latex-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Green, 100 Count

Medline Aloetouch Powder-Free Latex-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Green, Medium, 100 CountAs a former Nurse of 20+ years, I always had gloves in my pockets when I got home from the Hospital. I'm a huge gardener and don't like normal thick cotton gardening gloves so started using the exam gloves I brought home to garden I found, however, that they tore so easily and was constantly changing them. I went on Amazon and read the reviews of the Medline gloves and thought I'd try them as they were reasonably priced for the thickness that was stated.

Bottom line... I LOVE THESE GLOVESthey go on easily, and are toughreally hold up and I only change iinto a new pair when I'm doing really heavy pruning of say blackberry bushes-and they might get a tear in them.

A helpful hint: I usually take a Medium glove, but from reading the helpful reviews, ordered a Large and am glad I did, [as they do run small], and the Large fit perfectly A Very, Very Good Product !!!

These gloves work well, they fit, don't rip, stay on etc. the only issue I have is that they have a smell to them and then afterwards my hands smell, sometimes even after I wash them. This was my first time buying gloves so maybe this is an issue with all of them, but I wasn't expecting it. Other than that, they are great.

Buy Medline Aloetouch Powder-Free Latex-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Green, 100 Count Now

I have very sensitive skin and can get rashes if I wear gloves for a long period of time, which I often must do. The aloe in these gloves solves that problem. I love them.... but wish they came in black (for necropsy work) or in other colors.

Read Best Reviews of Medline Aloetouch Powder-Free Latex-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Green, 100 Count Here

These are the best gloves i have ever purchased. i use them all the time for working with wood, staining, painting etc. if you know someone that is latex sensitive these are the gloves to get.

Want Medline Aloetouch Powder-Free Latex-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Green, 100 Count Discount?

Gloves ordered were size "Medium", however the size varies from just right to being too small. Durability issues are some of the gloves will tear or break when you try to put them on. We have ordered these very same gloves before and have been very satisfied. Not sure what has happened.

Save 48% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment