WET-PRUF Waterproof Surgical Tape - 2" x 10 yards

WET-PRUF Waterproof Tape - 2' x 10 yards - Each -RollBeware! Soy Medical & Amazon sent me a different product than advertised. I ordered Kendall wet-pruf tape for its ability to create a waterproof barrier for wound dressings... I received a different Kendall tape that is not waterproof. It came in a plastic bag marked "wet-pruf waterproof tape"... The core of the roll of tape looked different from the photo (blue instead of red... Nothing said wet-pruf)... So I tested the tape... Definitely NOT WATERPROOF!

I ordered two rolls of 2"x10" WET-PRUF Waterproof Tape but instead received 5 rolls of 1"x10yard 3M Transpore Tape. I wanted waterproof tape and received surgical tape, Not what was ordered.

Buy WET-PRUF Waterproof Surgical Tape - 2" x 10 yards Now

for any area requiring a solid hold this stuff stays and comes off when needed very easy. I have used on my heel and have had no issues with it coming off in the shower or in water. PS a lillte pumice stone will remove any sticky residue with ease after removal.

Read Best Reviews of WET-PRUF Waterproof Surgical Tape - 2" x 10 yards Here

I was in a bandaged split on my right foot and halfway up my leg after my Achilles tendon surgery. I used the waterproof medical tape for a few weeks whenever I needed to wrap white plastic trash bags around my foot and leg before showering. The tape held well without being too sticky and painful when it needed to be pulled off. I used two trash bags and "double wrapped" for better water resistance. You have to do a good job because water will find it's way in if you don't. The bag and tape ritual was a royal hassle for a few weeks but the tape did what it was supposed to do.

Want WET-PRUF Waterproof Surgical Tape - 2" x 10 yards Discount?

Use this tape for taping feet (plantar faciitis), elbows (tennis elbow) or any other area of the body that needs to be immobilized. Needs no pads put right on skin. Then shower or whatever. Wears for days. Does not irritate skin and not difficult to remove. Highly recommended and used by Physical Therapists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment