Nexcare Nexcare Premium Soft Cloth Adhesive Pads 2.4 X 4 Yards

Nexcare Soft Cloth Premium Adhesive Pad 2 3/8 x 4 - 5 eait's very hard to find bandages that the adhesive doesn't inflame sensitive skin -this fits the bill perfectly! I've looked far and wide; my search is over.

These bandages are pricey, but work fabulous. I love the gauze and adhesive are an all in one package! Makes wound dressing much faster and easier for squirmy kids. I personally used on my children's knee and elbow wounds (hard to keep bandages on joints usually) and it stayed on the kids better than any bandaid I tried. Also, my daughter was breaking out around her wound because of the latex allergy and these have not irritated her skin.

Buy Nexcare Nexcare Premium Soft Cloth Adhesive Pads 2.4 X 4 Yards Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment