MFGDISC-2nd Skin Moist Burn Pads, 1.5"x2" 6 ea

MFGDISC-2nd Skin Moist Burn Pads, 1.5'x2' 6 eaI came upon this product by chance several years ago. We had just moved into a house that had a wood stove in it and I had two small boys. My concern was that they would touch the stove when hot and get a small burn. As we all know, small or large burns are very painful.

As fate would have it, I was the one who burned myself first on the stove. I immediately applied the jell pad to the burn. The relief from pain was so fast I was amazed! I left the jell pad on for several hours and when I took it off there was a red mark but no pain or blister. The wound was healed much faster than I had ever seen similar burns heal and there was no scare.

Every household should have these in the first aide kit. My son is now a car mechanic and he has his own 2nd skin pack in his tool box. It's come to the rescue for him and several of his co workers when they've inadvertently touched a hot part of a car engine.

This stuff works on burns, but also is great for blisters from overuse, such as running or marathon walkers. I am a volunteer doctor for several such events. We use this stuff more than any other supply.

Buy MFGDISC-2nd Skin Moist Burn Pads, 1.5"x2" 6 ea Now

This product is great to use with amerigel wound dressing on a burn. I had a very bad chemical burn on my chin for two weeks before I found this product. Applying amerigel on the wound and covering it with this moist pad overnight helped heal the burn almost completely. Now if there was something to cure the peeling... i have an interview tomorrow!

Read Best Reviews of MFGDISC-2nd Skin Moist Burn Pads, 1.5"x2" 6 ea Here

I wish they came with more burn pads. On Saturday, I got a second degree burn on my arm (on my elbow joint it really hurts). Anyway, I apply a new one of these burn pads daily. It really stings when I put them on but once I apply a nexcare wrap to it, it feels much better. These burn pads are helping my second degree burn heal nicely.

Want MFGDISC-2nd Skin Moist Burn Pads, 1.5"x2" 6 ea Discount?

Product has uses other than for burns. Also for broken blisters, torn top layer of skin it provides a cool and soothing remedy while promoting healing. Great stuff.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment